Microbiome Rebalancing: Listen to what your gut is telling you

It would be inappropriate to describe the human body without considering the 300,000,000,000 bacteria (collectively defined as microbiome) gladly living inside us. In fact, they express ~100 fold more genes that the human genome.

The microbiome is inherited from the mother, is extremely dynamic and changes from individual to individual and within the same individual over time. The diversity of the microbiome is responsible for the 80 percent clinical outcome – where DNA only accounts for 20 percent.

Who is it for?

Everyone can benefit from microbiome testing and rebalancing. Unlike your genetic factors based on DNA which is responsible only for 20 percent of the clinical outcome – your microbiome accounts for the other 80 percent! A small change in diet, lifestyle, environment or with nutritional supplements can make a huge difference.

How does it work?

Dr. Saringer will provide you the stool kit after your first appointment. Once completed and sent for analysis, it usually take between 4-6 weeks to receive your results.

What will I learn?

Understanding the status of your unique microbiome can be instrumental in avoiding or postponing many of the chronic diseases that are associated with aging, such as heart disease, arthritis, osteoporosis, diabetes, obesity, and cancer.

What does it cost?

You can order a test kit through uBiome.com and send stool, oral, skin, or vaginal flora samples for analysis. After your test result is back – we can adjust the diversity and the composition of your microbiome through personalized diet change and pro and prebiotic recommendations.

Book Your Appointment Today

Discover the benefits of functional medicine and all it has to offer with Dr. Saringer's science-based, holistic approach. Focusing on mind, body, and spirit, her methods will put you on the path to building your optimal health.

Contact Us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *